FREE Oral B electric toothbrush
Four complete professional Periodontal Maintenance hygiene visits
Two complete exams (new patient or periodic) by the doctor at hygiene visits
One complete annual required radiograph series (bitewings + 2 PAS or Full Mouth Series)
30% Savings on each quadrant of Scaling & Root Planning (Deep Cleaning)
20% on all other dental procedures
Keeping your teeth healthy and beautiful is about more than regular brushing and flossing. You need routine dental services, to make sure your teeth are in good shape. Looking for a reliable local dentist? Frontier Family Dentistry is accepting new patients in Bandera, TX and the surrounding areas.
Our family dentist will provide detailed cleanings, exams and procedures. No matter what type of dental care you need, you'll always feel comfortable with us. Call 830-796-7225 today!
No two smiles are alike. You need custom dental care for yours. Fortunately, we can provide just that. Our dentistry services include:
- Cleaning teeth
- Removing root canals
- Adding dental implants
- Treating TMD
- Applying sealants and fluoride
- Fitting dentures, braces and Invisalign
- Performing digital and panoramic X-rays and assessments
- Performing oral surgery
- Performing preventive dental care
- Providing snoring and sleep appliances
You can simply explain your dental issues to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Call 830-796-7225 now to get more information on our dental and orthodontic services.
Frontier Family Dentistry has been providing dentistry services to the Bandera, TX area for more than five years. Our goal is to provide top-quality care to every patient. You'll feel welcomed as soon as you enter our family-friendly, relaxed and professional environment. Plus, you'll get exceptional dental services for an affordable price.
It's time to prioritize your dental health. Meet with our local dentist today.
- FREE Oral B electric toothbrush
- Two professional cleaning in 6 month intervals (not including periodontal treatment)
- Two complete exams (new patient or periodic) by the doctor at hygiene visits
- One complete annual required radiograph series (bitewings + 2 PAS or Full Mouth Series)
- 20% on all other dental procedures